Jan 25, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
With the Columbus Blue Jackets seeking their ninth straight win, goalie Sergei Bobrovsky had a rough outing and was pulled early in the second period after allowing three goals on 10 shots.
Bobrovsky entered the game with a 17-11-2 record. But he got off to a rough start in this one. Christian Ehrhoff gave Buffalo a 2-1 lead late in the first period on a long slap shot from blue line with Buffalo on the penalty kill. The blast, with no real traffic in front, beat Bobrovsky on the glove hand.
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 2
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16