Jan 25, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
With the Columbus Blue Jackets seeking their ninth straight win, goalie Sergei Bobrovsky had a rough outing and was pulled early in the second period after allowing three goals on 10 shots.
Bobrovsky entered the game with a 17-11-2 record. But he got off to a rough start in this one. Christian Ehrhoff gave Buffalo a 2-1 lead late in the first period on a long slap shot from blue line with Buffalo on the penalty kill. The blast, with no real traffic in front, beat Bobrovsky on the glove hand.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11