Jan 24, 2014, 11:17 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr continues to pile up the points, and the personal accolades continue to pile up.
As per NHL.com, Jagr tied his former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for 10th on the all-time in assists with 1,033 in the New Jersey Devils 2-1 victory over the slumping Washington Capitals on Friday.
And it was a beauty assist, too, as he set up Adam Henrique for the tap-in into a wide open net in the second period. Jagr once again demonstrated that ability to draw opposing players to him, before dishing off to Henrique, who scored his 14th of the season.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 7
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 56
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (56)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)