Jan 24, 2014, 10:47 PM EDT
Ramo was pulled just six minutes into the second period after giving up three goals on just 12 shots against the visiting Nashville Predators. The low moment came on a dump-in during the second period, when the puck bounced off Ramo right to Eric Nystrom, who buried his second of the night to that point.
In Edmonton, the Oilers fell behind the Phoenix Coyotes by four goals, after Bryzgalov made only 12 saves on 16 shots faced. The Oilers weren’t necessarily outplayed in the opening period, but Phoenix got three goals in four minutes and two seconds to take complete control.
It didn’t get any better for Bryzgalov, who was kept in the game to begin the second. Mike Ribeiro scored on a deflection three minutes into the middle period to give Phoenix the four-goal cushion.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)