Jan 23, 2014, 11:33 PM EST
The Toronto Maple Leafs didn’t sugarcoat Thursday’s 7-1 drubbing against Dallas, calling it “an embarrassment” and “just a terrible game.” In fact, more than a few Leafs seem to back up the old “just burn the tape” sentiment.
Head coach Randy Carlyle said that it’s going to “make us do some thinking,” but he also agreed that they can’t let that shellacking linger.
“We were terrible,” Bozak said. “They outplayed us in every facet of the game.”
However they look at this loss, the Maple Leafs need to pick up the pieces, as they’ll face the red-hot Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2