Jan 23, 2014, 11:33 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs didn’t sugarcoat Thursday’s 7-1 drubbing against Dallas, calling it “an embarrassment” and “just a terrible game.” In fact, more than a few Leafs seem to back up the old “just burn the tape” sentiment.
Head coach Randy Carlyle said that it’s going to “make us do some thinking,” but he also agreed that they can’t let that shellacking linger.
“We were terrible,” Bozak said. “They outplayed us in every facet of the game.”
However they look at this loss, the Maple Leafs need to pick up the pieces, as they’ll face the red-hot Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)