Jan 23, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
The Blackhawks weren’t happy with their play in a 5-4 shootout loss against the Detroit Red Wings last night, and now they must play with a blueliner many believe is the frontrunner for the 2014 Norris Trophy.
Keith, 30, has 46 points in 52 games this season while also sporting a +19 rating and averaging 24:35 minutes per night. His .88 point-per-game pace is the best of his career, even topping the .84 pace he enjoyed during his 2009-10 Norris-winning season.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 0
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 0
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 27
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 97
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 8
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36