Jan 23, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
The Blackhawks weren’t happy with their play in a 5-4 shootout loss against the Detroit Red Wings last night, and now they must play with a blueliner many believe is the frontrunner for the 2014 Norris Trophy.
Keith, 30, has 46 points in 52 games this season while also sporting a +19 rating and averaging 24:35 minutes per night. His .88 point-per-game pace is the best of his career, even topping the .84 pace he enjoyed during his 2009-10 Norris-winning season.
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 0
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 95
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 50
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115