Jan 23, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
The Blackhawks weren’t happy with their play in a 5-4 shootout loss against the Detroit Red Wings last night, and now they must play with a blueliner many believe is the frontrunner for the 2014 Norris Trophy.
Keith, 30, has 46 points in 52 games this season while also sporting a +19 rating and averaging 24:35 minutes per night. His .88 point-per-game pace is the best of his career, even topping the .84 pace he enjoyed during his 2009-10 Norris-winning season.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38