Jan 23, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
The 22-year-old has 29 points in 47 games during his sophomore season, ten more than he had in 38 games as a rookie in 2012-13. He’s also averaging more ice time per game, as he’s jumped from 13:25 TOI to 15:05.
The Blues went 1-1 with him out during that quick spell, but that second contest was ugly, as they melted down against the New Jersey Devils 7-1 on Tuesday. The Rangers have been hot lately, so getting a valuable contributor back in the lineup is a plus for St. Louis.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50