Jan 23, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
The 22-year-old has 29 points in 47 games during his sophomore season, ten more than he had in 38 games as a rookie in 2012-13. He’s also averaging more ice time per game, as he’s jumped from 13:25 TOI to 15:05.
The Blues went 1-1 with him out during that quick spell, but that second contest was ugly, as they melted down against the New Jersey Devils 7-1 on Tuesday. The Rangers have been hot lately, so getting a valuable contributor back in the lineup is a plus for St. Louis.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54