Jan 20, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Roussel, the Dallas Stars forward, and Klein, the Nashville Predators defenseman got into a feisty fight late in the second period of Monday’s game. It began after the whistle, during a scrum in front of the net. Roussel and Klein met up among the bodies and dropped the gloves.
The two traded shots back and forth in rapid succession, although it was over quick, lasting just over 20 seconds. The Predators, thanks to four unanswered goals, won the game by a final score of 4-1.
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 10
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 18
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 21
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 16
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 53
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35