Jan 20, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Roussel, the Dallas Stars forward, and Klein, the Nashville Predators defenseman got into a feisty fight late in the second period of Monday’s game. It began after the whistle, during a scrum in front of the net. Roussel and Klein met up among the bodies and dropped the gloves.
The two traded shots back and forth in rapid succession, although it was over quick, lasting just over 20 seconds. The Predators, thanks to four unanswered goals, won the game by a final score of 4-1.
- In praise of John Tavares 5
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 18
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 13
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 54
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31