Jan 20, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Roussel, the Dallas Stars forward, and Klein, the Nashville Predators defenseman got into a feisty fight late in the second period of Monday’s game. It began after the whistle, during a scrum in front of the net. Roussel and Klein met up among the bodies and dropped the gloves.
The two traded shots back and forth in rapid succession, although it was over quick, lasting just over 20 seconds. The Predators, thanks to four unanswered goals, won the game by a final score of 4-1.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5