Jan 20, 2014, 10:52 PM EST
Roussel, the Dallas Stars forward, and Klein, the Nashville Predators defenseman got into a feisty fight late in the second period of Monday’s game. It began after the whistle, during a scrum in front of the net. Roussel and Klein met up among the bodies and dropped the gloves.
The two traded shots back and forth in rapid succession, although it was over quick, lasting just over 20 seconds. The Predators, thanks to four unanswered goals, won the game by a final score of 4-1.
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 3
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 0
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 16
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10