Jan 20, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
From the NHL:
The National Hockey League, the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks are requesting fans attending the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Serie game at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, Jan. 25 to purchase their parking pass in advance online to assist in traffic flow.
Fans can visit www.nhlstadiumseriesparking.com to pre-purchase parking passes. Parking is priced at $50 and $35 for premium parking and $20 for general parking. Parking gates will open at 3:30 p.m.
The Dodger Stadium Express bus service will run beginning at 5 p.m. and until 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game. The Dodgers have a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Elysian Park Avenue.
Even people who’ve never been to Dodger Stadium know it has a reputation for nightmarish traffic. (The Dodgers actually gave carpoolers free parking in the baseball playoffs to try and alleviate the problem.)
“We urge all of our fans to rideshare or carpool and examine all alternative transportation methods to do their part in reducing the traffic flow at Dodger Stadium,” said Don Renzulli, NHL Executive Vice-President of Events.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31