Jan 20, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
From the NHL:
The National Hockey League, the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks are requesting fans attending the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Serie game at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, Jan. 25 to purchase their parking pass in advance online to assist in traffic flow.
Fans can visit www.nhlstadiumseriesparking.com to pre-purchase parking passes. Parking is priced at $50 and $35 for premium parking and $20 for general parking. Parking gates will open at 3:30 p.m.
The Dodger Stadium Express bus service will run beginning at 5 p.m. and until 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game. The Dodgers have a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Elysian Park Avenue.
Even people who’ve never been to Dodger Stadium know it has a reputation for nightmarish traffic. (The Dodgers actually gave carpoolers free parking in the baseball playoffs to try and alleviate the problem.)
“We urge all of our fans to rideshare or carpool and examine all alternative transportation methods to do their part in reducing the traffic flow at Dodger Stadium,” said Don Renzulli, NHL Executive Vice-President of Events.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 33
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 28
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22