Jan 20, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
From the NHL:
The National Hockey League, the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks are requesting fans attending the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Serie game at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, Jan. 25 to purchase their parking pass in advance online to assist in traffic flow.
Fans can visit www.nhlstadiumseriesparking.com to pre-purchase parking passes. Parking is priced at $50 and $35 for premium parking and $20 for general parking. Parking gates will open at 3:30 p.m.
The Dodger Stadium Express bus service will run beginning at 5 p.m. and until 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game. The Dodgers have a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Elysian Park Avenue.
Even people who’ve never been to Dodger Stadium know it has a reputation for nightmarish traffic. (The Dodgers actually gave carpoolers free parking in the baseball playoffs to try and alleviate the problem.)
“We urge all of our fans to rideshare or carpool and examine all alternative transportation methods to do their part in reducing the traffic flow at Dodger Stadium,” said Don Renzulli, NHL Executive Vice-President of Events.
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 6
- WATCH LIVE: Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins 2
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 13
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 54
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (68)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)