Jan 20, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
From the NHL:
The National Hockey League, the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks are requesting fans attending the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Serie game at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, Jan. 25 to purchase their parking pass in advance online to assist in traffic flow.
Fans can visit www.nhlstadiumseriesparking.com to pre-purchase parking passes. Parking is priced at $50 and $35 for premium parking and $20 for general parking. Parking gates will open at 3:30 p.m.
The Dodger Stadium Express bus service will run beginning at 5 p.m. and until 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game. The Dodgers have a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Elysian Park Avenue.
Even people who’ve never been to Dodger Stadium know it has a reputation for nightmarish traffic. (The Dodgers actually gave carpoolers free parking in the baseball playoffs to try and alleviate the problem.)
“We urge all of our fans to rideshare or carpool and examine all alternative transportation methods to do their part in reducing the traffic flow at Dodger Stadium,” said Don Renzulli, NHL Executive Vice-President of Events.
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 47
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 24
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 39
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 30
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 9
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 40
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (53)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)