Jan 20, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
From the NHL:
The National Hockey League, the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks are requesting fans attending the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Serie game at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, Jan. 25 to purchase their parking pass in advance online to assist in traffic flow.
Fans can visit www.nhlstadiumseriesparking.com to pre-purchase parking passes. Parking is priced at $50 and $35 for premium parking and $20 for general parking. Parking gates will open at 3:30 p.m.
The Dodger Stadium Express bus service will run beginning at 5 p.m. and until 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game. The Dodgers have a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Elysian Park Avenue.
Even people who’ve never been to Dodger Stadium know it has a reputation for nightmarish traffic. (The Dodgers actually gave carpoolers free parking in the baseball playoffs to try and alleviate the problem.)
“We urge all of our fans to rideshare or carpool and examine all alternative transportation methods to do their part in reducing the traffic flow at Dodger Stadium,” said Don Renzulli, NHL Executive Vice-President of Events.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 5
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15