Jan 19, 2014, 4:24 PM EDT
Evander Kane‘s absence from the Winnipeg Jets lineup may be coming to an end soon.
Kane rejoined the team at practice on Sunday, as Tim Campbell of the Winnipeg Free Press shares. As for when he’ll be back to playing games, Jets coach Paul Maurice says that’s still up in the air.
Since January 8, Kane has been out of action for Winnipeg with a deep cut on his hand. The Jets have gone 3-1-0 in the four games he’s missed and Claude Noel was fired and replaced by Maurice in the meantime.
Kane has 14 goals and 25 points in 38 games this season.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 7
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 3
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 30
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)