Jan 19, 2014, 4:24 PM EDT
Evander Kane‘s absence from the Winnipeg Jets lineup may be coming to an end soon.
Kane rejoined the team at practice on Sunday, as Tim Campbell of the Winnipeg Free Press shares. As for when he’ll be back to playing games, Jets coach Paul Maurice says that’s still up in the air.
Since January 8, Kane has been out of action for Winnipeg with a deep cut on his hand. The Jets have gone 3-1-0 in the four games he’s missed and Claude Noel was fired and replaced by Maurice in the meantime.
Kane has 14 goals and 25 points in 38 games this season.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 21
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 33
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)