Jan 19, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
Evander Kane‘s absence from the Winnipeg Jets lineup may be coming to an end soon.
Kane rejoined the team at practice on Sunday, as Tim Campbell of the Winnipeg Free Press shares. As for when he’ll be back to playing games, Jets coach Paul Maurice says that’s still up in the air.
Since January 8, Kane has been out of action for Winnipeg with a deep cut on his hand. The Jets have gone 3-1-0 in the four games he’s missed and Claude Noel was fired and replaced by Maurice in the meantime.
Kane has 14 goals and 25 points in 38 games this season.
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 9
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 44
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31