Jan 19, 2014, 4:24 PM EDT
Evander Kane‘s absence from the Winnipeg Jets lineup may be coming to an end soon.
Kane rejoined the team at practice on Sunday, as Tim Campbell of the Winnipeg Free Press shares. As for when he’ll be back to playing games, Jets coach Paul Maurice says that’s still up in the air.
Since January 8, Kane has been out of action for Winnipeg with a deep cut on his hand. The Jets have gone 3-1-0 in the four games he’s missed and Claude Noel was fired and replaced by Maurice in the meantime.
Kane has 14 goals and 25 points in 38 games this season.
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Eastern Conference Final Game 7 6
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 30
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 53
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (53)