Jan 19, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
Evander Kane‘s absence from the Winnipeg Jets lineup may be coming to an end soon.
Kane rejoined the team at practice on Sunday, as Tim Campbell of the Winnipeg Free Press shares. As for when he’ll be back to playing games, Jets coach Paul Maurice says that’s still up in the air.
Since January 8, Kane has been out of action for Winnipeg with a deep cut on his hand. The Jets have gone 3-1-0 in the four games he’s missed and Claude Noel was fired and replaced by Maurice in the meantime.
Kane has 14 goals and 25 points in 38 games this season.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)