Jan 15, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
Those are the two key bits of news for the practically unbeatable Anaheim Ducks, who host the Canucks tonight in hopes of extending their season-long streak of 21 home games without a regulation loss.
According to Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, Hiller is under the weather, but still may start in goal versus Vancouver.
“We told him to stay home this morning, and we’ll check on him this afternoon,” said Boudreau.
From Eric Stephens of the OC Register:
As for Getzlaf, who missed Sunday’s 1-0 win over Detroit with a lower-body injury…
The first-place Ducks have won seven straight and 17 of their last 18. They also beat the Canucks in their previous two meetings this season.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 0
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 9
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 11
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4