Jan 15, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
Those are the two key bits of news for the practically unbeatable Anaheim Ducks, who host the Canucks tonight in hopes of extending their season-long streak of 21 home games without a regulation loss.
According to Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, Hiller is under the weather, but still may start in goal versus Vancouver.
“We told him to stay home this morning, and we’ll check on him this afternoon,” said Boudreau.
From Eric Stephens of the OC Register:
As for Getzlaf, who missed Sunday’s 1-0 win over Detroit with a lower-body injury…
The first-place Ducks have won seven straight and 17 of their last 18. They also beat the Canucks in their previous two meetings this season.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 12
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 56
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)