Jan 15, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
Those are the two key bits of news for the practically unbeatable Anaheim Ducks, who host the Canucks tonight in hopes of extending their season-long streak of 21 home games without a regulation loss.
According to Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, Hiller is under the weather, but still may start in goal versus Vancouver.
“We told him to stay home this morning, and we’ll check on him this afternoon,” said Boudreau.
From Eric Stephens of the OC Register:
As for Getzlaf, who missed Sunday’s 1-0 win over Detroit with a lower-body injury…
The first-place Ducks have won seven straight and 17 of their last 18. They also beat the Canucks in their previous two meetings this season.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5