Jan 15, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
Those are the two key bits of news for the practically unbeatable Anaheim Ducks, who host the Canucks tonight in hopes of extending their season-long streak of 21 home games without a regulation loss.
According to Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau, Hiller is under the weather, but still may start in goal versus Vancouver.
“We told him to stay home this morning, and we’ll check on him this afternoon,” said Boudreau.
From Eric Stephens of the OC Register:
As for Getzlaf, who missed Sunday’s 1-0 win over Detroit with a lower-body injury…
The first-place Ducks have won seven straight and 17 of their last 18. They also beat the Canucks in their previous two meetings this season.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 20
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 23
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 80
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)