Jan 15, 2014, 6:35 PM EDT
The Courier-Post’s Dave Isaac believes that Hartnell could play against his former team the Nashville Predators on Thursday, but the decision will probably come down to the morning skate tomorrow.
Hartnell, 31, suffered through a slump to begin the 2013-14 season, but he wasn’t down for too long.
While he went pointless in October, Hartnell has 18 points in 21 games since December. He was especially effective last night against Buffalo, scoring a goal and two assists in that comeback win.
One would assume that he would indeed like to play against Nashville, a franchise he was a part of from 2000-01 to 2005-06, but it depends on how he feels.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 28
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 111
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 79
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (112)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (79)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)