Jan 14, 2014, 4:25 PM EST
Elias, 37, was hurt at the tail end of December following a hit from Pittsburgh’s Tanner Glass. Elias will meet up with the Devils in Colorado on Wednesday, but it’s unclear if he’ll be able to play in Thursday’s game at the Pepsi Center.
Apropos of nothing, here are things that came to my mind while writing this headline:
Elias (total eclipse of the heart) rejoins Devils
That is all.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11