Jan 14, 2014, 9:10 AM EDT
The Canucks suffered their fourth loss of the season to the Los Angeles Kings on Monday, but Vancouver fought tooth and nail in the 1-0 defeat. The two teams combined for 109 penalty minutes, but there was one non-call that bothered Kings defenseman Drew Doughty.
You can view the play below:
Doughty still managed to log an incredible 31:45 minutes. He also feels that the referees did a great job, even if he would have liked a call on that play.
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 51
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12