Jan 14, 2014, 9:10 AM EDT
The Canucks suffered their fourth loss of the season to the Los Angeles Kings on Monday, but Vancouver fought tooth and nail in the 1-0 defeat. The two teams combined for 109 penalty minutes, but there was one non-call that bothered Kings defenseman Drew Doughty.
You can view the play below:
Doughty still managed to log an incredible 31:45 minutes. He also feels that the referees did a great job, even if he would have liked a call on that play.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession 12
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 10
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38