Jan 14, 2014, 9:10 AM EDT
The Canucks suffered their fourth loss of the season to the Los Angeles Kings on Monday, but Vancouver fought tooth and nail in the 1-0 defeat. The two teams combined for 109 penalty minutes, but there was one non-call that bothered Kings defenseman Drew Doughty.
You can view the play below:
Doughty still managed to log an incredible 31:45 minutes. He also feels that the referees did a great job, even if he would have liked a call on that play.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8