Jan 14, 2014, 11:59 AM EDT
Bruins defenseman Dougie Hamilton has a concussion and will be “out for a little bit,” according to Boston head coach Claude Julien.
While Julien doesn’t expect the 20-year-old to be out “too, too long,” the injury does add even more pressure to a Bruins blue line that’s still coming to terms with the loss of Dennis Seidenberg for the season.
The B’s host the Maple Leafs tonight before visiting Dallas on Thursday and Chicago on Sunday (on NBC).
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)