Jan 14, 2014, 11:59 AM EDT
Bruins defenseman Dougie Hamilton has a concussion and will be “out for a little bit,” according to Boston head coach Claude Julien.
While Julien doesn’t expect the 20-year-old to be out “too, too long,” the injury does add even more pressure to a Bruins blue line that’s still coming to terms with the loss of Dennis Seidenberg for the season.
The B’s host the Maple Leafs tonight before visiting Dallas on Thursday and Chicago on Sunday (on NBC).
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 3
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 10
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 31
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 12
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)