Jan 14, 2014, 11:59 AM EDT
Bruins defenseman Dougie Hamilton has a concussion and will be “out for a little bit,” according to Boston head coach Claude Julien.
While Julien doesn’t expect the 20-year-old to be out “too, too long,” the injury does add even more pressure to a Bruins blue line that’s still coming to terms with the loss of Dennis Seidenberg for the season.
The B’s host the Maple Leafs tonight before visiting Dallas on Thursday and Chicago on Sunday (on NBC).
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 36
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6