Jan 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s 200th career National Hockey League goal was a beauty.
The Columbus Blue Jackets forward buried a wicked wrist shot at the 3:09 mark of the third period, tying Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning at two goals apiece. It’s also his second goal as a member of the Blue Jackets in his sixth game, after making his debut with his new team on Jan. 2 following off-season shoulder surgery.
Horton’s first goal with the Blue Jackets (career goal No. 199) came in his debut.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5