Jan 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s 200th career National Hockey League goal was a beauty.
The Columbus Blue Jackets forward buried a wicked wrist shot at the 3:09 mark of the third period, tying Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning at two goals apiece. It’s also his second goal as a member of the Blue Jackets in his sixth game, after making his debut with his new team on Jan. 2 following off-season shoulder surgery.
Horton’s first goal with the Blue Jackets (career goal No. 199) came in his debut.
- Once again, Carlyle’s Leafs are searching for answers 2
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 2
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 10
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 34
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)