Jan 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s 200th career National Hockey League goal was a beauty.
The Columbus Blue Jackets forward buried a wicked wrist shot at the 3:09 mark of the third period, tying Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning at two goals apiece. It’s also his second goal as a member of the Blue Jackets in his sixth game, after making his debut with his new team on Jan. 2 following off-season shoulder surgery.
Horton’s first goal with the Blue Jackets (career goal No. 199) came in his debut.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 15
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 57
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 25
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (57)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)