Jan 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s 200th career National Hockey League goal was a beauty.
The Columbus Blue Jackets forward buried a wicked wrist shot at the 3:09 mark of the third period, tying Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning at two goals apiece. It’s also his second goal as a member of the Blue Jackets in his sixth game, after making his debut with his new team on Jan. 2 following off-season shoulder surgery.
Horton’s first goal with the Blue Jackets (career goal No. 199) came in his debut.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 8
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 19
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 84
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 70
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 167
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (84)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)