Jan 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Nathan Horton‘s 200th career National Hockey League goal was a beauty.
The Columbus Blue Jackets forward buried a wicked wrist shot at the 3:09 mark of the third period, tying Monday’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning at two goals apiece. It’s also his second goal as a member of the Blue Jackets in his sixth game, after making his debut with his new team on Jan. 2 following off-season shoulder surgery.
Horton’s first goal with the Blue Jackets (career goal No. 199) came in his debut.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40