Jan 13, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT
Lapierre didn’t practice today and will be re-evaluated tomorrow before St. Louis hosts Phoenix.
“He took that hit late in the game, that low hit there,” said coach Ken Hitchcock, per the Post-Dispatch. “He’s been exercising full, but not able to skate on a full-time basis. So we’ll evaluate him tomorrow and see if he can play tomorrow.”
As for Hamhuis, the steady Canucks d-man said Friday that he’s feeling more comfortable using the hip check now; however, he hasn’t forgotten about the one he threw on Milan Lucic in Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final that left him injured for the rest of the series.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 10
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1