Jan 13, 2014, 3:28 PM EST
Lapierre didn’t practice today and will be re-evaluated tomorrow before St. Louis hosts Phoenix.
“He took that hit late in the game, that low hit there,” said coach Ken Hitchcock, per the Post-Dispatch. “He’s been exercising full, but not able to skate on a full-time basis. So we’ll evaluate him tomorrow and see if he can play tomorrow.”
As for Hamhuis, the steady Canucks d-man said Friday that he’s feeling more comfortable using the hip check now; however, he hasn’t forgotten about the one he threw on Milan Lucic in Game 1 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final that left him injured for the rest of the series.
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 0
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 0
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 1
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 14
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28