Jan 11, 2014, 5:52 PM EST
Flyers forward Scott Hartnell may be hearing from the league office soon.
Hartnell was given a minor penalty for an illegal head check against Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman during the third period of the Lightning’s 6-3 win in Philadelphia. Check out the video here courtesy of CSNPhilly.com:
Hedman left the ice on his own rather angrily after the hit and did not play the final few minutes. It seems he’s doing all right for now.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 19
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33