Jan 11, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
First, let’s take a look at Corey Crawford’s second-effort stop in the Chicago Blackhawks’ game against the Montreal Canadiens:
Next, we’ll plunk this example of Tim Thomas’ flexibility down here, in case you don’t want to go back to this post about his exploits in the Florida Panthers’ match against the New Jersey Devils:
So, which one impressed you more? Would both be save of the year candidates for 2013-14?
Update: Both goalies lost in overtime on Saturday, as Andrei Markov collected the marker for Montreal against Chicago while Marek Zidlicky finished Jaromir Jagr‘s record-breaking assist to win it for New Jersey vs. Florida.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17