Jan 11, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
First, let’s take a look at Corey Crawford’s second-effort stop in the Chicago Blackhawks’ game against the Montreal Canadiens:
Next, we’ll plunk this example of Tim Thomas’ flexibility down here, in case you don’t want to go back to this post about his exploits in the Florida Panthers’ match against the New Jersey Devils:
So, which one impressed you more? Would both be save of the year candidates for 2013-14?
Update: Both goalies lost in overtime on Saturday, as Andrei Markov collected the marker for Montreal against Chicago while Marek Zidlicky finished Jaromir Jagr‘s record-breaking assist to win it for New Jersey vs. Florida.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5