Jan 11, 2014, 9:16 PM EST
First, let’s take a look at Corey Crawford’s second-effort stop in the Chicago Blackhawks’ game against the Montreal Canadiens:
Next, we’ll plunk this example of Tim Thomas’ flexibility down here, in case you don’t want to go back to this post about his exploits in the Florida Panthers’ match against the New Jersey Devils:
So, which one impressed you more? Would both be save of the year candidates for 2013-14?
Update: Both goalies lost in overtime on Saturday, as Andrei Markov collected the marker for Montreal against Chicago while Marek Zidlicky finished Jaromir Jagr‘s record-breaking assist to win it for New Jersey vs. Florida.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 2
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 5
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 2
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8