Jan 11, 2014, 11:41 PM EDT
As tough as NHL enforcers are, it’s unusual for them to end fights with one punch. Especially against each other.
Again, it’s rare to see someone of Engelland’s stature felled by a single blow, as the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review’s Josh Yohe notes. On the bright side, the 31-year-old defenseman appears OK, though.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54