Jan 11, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Miller was a healthy scratch in the past two games against Chicago and Dallas, both 3-2 Rangers wins. He has played in 25 games this season and has two goals and two assists. He had that exact same output last season in 26 games.
At 20 years old, keeping Miller with the big club and not playing games isn’t optimal, so a trip back to the AHL will help him out there.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5