Jan 11, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Miller was a healthy scratch in the past two games against Chicago and Dallas, both 3-2 Rangers wins. He has played in 25 games this season and has two goals and two assists. He had that exact same output last season in 26 games.
At 20 years old, keeping Miller with the big club and not playing games isn’t optimal, so a trip back to the AHL will help him out there.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 2
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 7
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 20
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11