Jan 11, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Miller was a healthy scratch in the past two games against Chicago and Dallas, both 3-2 Rangers wins. He has played in 25 games this season and has two goals and two assists. He had that exact same output last season in 26 games.
At 20 years old, keeping Miller with the big club and not playing games isn’t optimal, so a trip back to the AHL will help him out there.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 0
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 8
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 3
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 13
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 39
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1