Jan 11, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Things haven’t been going particularly well for the Avalanche lately, so it’s a big plus to get the versatile 22-year-old back in the mix.
He’s had a solid offensive season with 14 goals and 28 points in 42 games played, but it’s really his two-way play that get people excited (and maybe made it so tough for his reps and the Avs to agree upon a proper contract back in 2012-13).
In case you missed it, O’Reilly seemed to jam his shoulder on this rather innocuous celebration:
That won’t stop some scamps from making jokes about it, though. Those scamps.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 26
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50