Jan 11, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Things haven’t been going particularly well for the Avalanche lately, so it’s a big plus to get the versatile 22-year-old back in the mix.
He’s had a solid offensive season with 14 goals and 28 points in 42 games played, but it’s really his two-way play that get people excited (and maybe made it so tough for his reps and the Avs to agree upon a proper contract back in 2012-13).
In case you missed it, O’Reilly seemed to jam his shoulder on this rather innocuous celebration:
That won’t stop some scamps from making jokes about it, though. Those scamps.
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 3
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 10
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 31
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 12
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)