Jan 11, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
Things haven’t been going particularly well for the Avalanche lately, so it’s a big plus to get the versatile 22-year-old back in the mix.
He’s had a solid offensive season with 14 goals and 28 points in 42 games played, but it’s really his two-way play that get people excited (and maybe made it so tough for his reps and the Avs to agree upon a proper contract back in 2012-13).
In case you missed it, O’Reilly seemed to jam his shoulder on this rather innocuous celebration:
That won’t stop some scamps from making jokes about it, though. Those scamps.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 20
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 57
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)