Jan 11, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Things haven’t been going particularly well for the Avalanche lately, so it’s a big plus to get the versatile 22-year-old back in the mix.
He’s had a solid offensive season with 14 goals and 28 points in 42 games played, but it’s really his two-way play that get people excited (and maybe made it so tough for his reps and the Avs to agree upon a proper contract back in 2012-13).
In case you missed it, O’Reilly seemed to jam his shoulder on this rather innocuous celebration:
That won’t stop some scamps from making jokes about it, though. Those scamps.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)