Jan 11, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
All good things must come to an end, and for the Philadelphia Flyers their 10-game home winning streak did just that with a thud in a 6-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning.
It wasn’t all good news for Tampa Bay, however, as Sami Salo left the game in the first period after taking a puck off his ankle and Victor Hedman left the game late in the third period after taking a high hit from Flyers forward Scott Hartnell.
Check out the highlights from CSNPhilly.com to see how it all played out.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 17
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 13
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 4
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 25
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)