Jan 11, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
All good things must come to an end, and for the Philadelphia Flyers their 10-game home winning streak did just that with a thud in a 6-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning.
It wasn’t all good news for Tampa Bay, however, as Sami Salo left the game in the first period after taking a puck off his ankle and Victor Hedman left the game late in the third period after taking a high hit from Flyers forward Scott Hartnell.
Check out the highlights from CSNPhilly.com to see how it all played out.
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 1
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 34
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 50
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)