Jan 11, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
The Carolina Hurricanes will get one of their more steady players back in the lineup soon.
This season, Nash has played in 36 games and has 10 points. For a guy playing fourth line minutes, that’s steady production. Of course, the Hurricanes are waiting on a few of their big name players to get healthy.
Captain Eric Staal (lower-body), forward Jiri Tlusty (appendectomy), and goalie Cam Ward (lower-body) are all still out of action. Getting Staal and Tlusty back soon will help push them deeper into the playoff hunt in the Metropolitan Division.
- Five big games to watch this weekend 0
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 26
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 32
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 29
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (51)