Jan 11, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
The Swiss-born netminder extended his personal winning streak to 13 games while the Ducks notched their sixth victory in a row as they dispatched the Phoenix Coyotes 5-3 on Saturday. Anaheim also swept the season series against its Pacific Division rivals.
“It can’t get any better,” Perreault said. “Everyone has a smile on their face and it’s fun to come to the rink.”
They sound almost Bruce Boudreau devouring Haagen Daz happy, don’t they?
Anaheim sits atop the Western Conference and NHL with its 73 points (34-8-5), as you can piece together plenty of different impressive streaks beyond the six in a row.
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 1
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 7
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 19
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 27
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)