Jan 11, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
The Swiss-born netminder extended his personal winning streak to 13 games while the Ducks notched their sixth victory in a row as they dispatched the Phoenix Coyotes 5-3 on Saturday. Anaheim also swept the season series against its Pacific Division rivals.
“It can’t get any better,” Perreault said. “Everyone has a smile on their face and it’s fun to come to the rink.”
They sound almost Bruce Boudreau devouring Haagen Daz happy, don’t they?
Anaheim sits atop the Western Conference and NHL with its 73 points (34-8-5), as you can piece together plenty of different impressive streaks beyond the six in a row.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 0
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)