Jan 11, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
The Swiss-born netminder extended his personal winning streak to 13 games while the Ducks notched their sixth victory in a row as they dispatched the Phoenix Coyotes 5-3 on Saturday. Anaheim also swept the season series against its Pacific Division rivals.
“It can’t get any better,” Perreault said. “Everyone has a smile on their face and it’s fun to come to the rink.”
They sound almost Bruce Boudreau devouring Haagen Daz happy, don’t they?
Anaheim sits atop the Western Conference and NHL with its 73 points (34-8-5), as you can piece together plenty of different impressive streaks beyond the six in a row.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)