Jan 11, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
The Swiss-born netminder extended his personal winning streak to 13 games while the Ducks notched their sixth victory in a row as they dispatched the Phoenix Coyotes 5-3 on Saturday. Anaheim also swept the season series against its Pacific Division rivals.
“It can’t get any better,” Perreault said. “Everyone has a smile on their face and it’s fun to come to the rink.”
They sound almost Bruce Boudreau devouring Haagen Daz happy, don’t they?
Anaheim sits atop the Western Conference and NHL with its 73 points (34-8-5), as you can piece together plenty of different impressive streaks beyond the six in a row.
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 11
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 7
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 0
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 43
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 26
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 48
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)