Jan 8, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks began the second period trailing the New York Rangers by two goals. The two teams began the third period all tied up on Rivalry Night.
The Blackhawks got goals from Jonathan Toews and Brandon Bollig just one minute and 48 seconds apart in the second period to even the score. The Rangers had jumped out to a quick two-goal lead of their own before the midway point of the first period, beating goalie Corey Crawford twice on nine shots.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39