Jan 8, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks began the second period trailing the New York Rangers by two goals. The two teams began the third period all tied up on Rivalry Night.
The Blackhawks got goals from Jonathan Toews and Brandon Bollig just one minute and 48 seconds apart in the second period to even the score. The Rangers had jumped out to a quick two-goal lead of their own before the midway point of the first period, beating goalie Corey Crawford twice on nine shots.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15