Jan 8, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks began the second period trailing the New York Rangers by two goals. The two teams began the third period all tied up on Rivalry Night.
The Blackhawks got goals from Jonathan Toews and Brandon Bollig just one minute and 48 seconds apart in the second period to even the score. The Rangers had jumped out to a quick two-goal lead of their own before the midway point of the first period, beating goalie Corey Crawford twice on nine shots.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1