Jan 8, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks began the second period trailing the New York Rangers by two goals. The two teams began the third period all tied up on Rivalry Night.
The Blackhawks got goals from Jonathan Toews and Brandon Bollig just one minute and 48 seconds apart in the second period to even the score. The Rangers had jumped out to a quick two-goal lead of their own before the midway point of the first period, beating goalie Corey Crawford twice on nine shots.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54