Jan 8, 2014, 2:36 PM EDT
All the latest from the crease…
Montreal turns to Budaj
Peter Budaj will start for the first time since Dec. 29 when the Habs take on the Flyers in Philly tonight.
The Slovak netminder, recently named to his country’s Olympic roster, allowed three goals on 24 shots in a 4-1 loss to Florida last time out, but does have solid numbers on the year — 5-3-1, 2.05 GAA and a .923 save percentage.
He’ll be going up against Steve Mason in the Flyers’ goal tonight.
Andy goes again
Red-hot Sens goalie Craig Anderson will look for his sixth straight win on Wednesday in Colorado.
Anderson, who allowed three goals on 29 shots in a 4-3 OT win over Montreal on Saturday, has posted a 1.99 GAA and .937 save percentage during the aforementioned five-game win streak.
No word yet on who’ll get the nod for Colorado, though Semyon Varlamov appears likely.
Rangers at Blackhawks: Henrik Lundvqist vs. Corey Crawford.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 33
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 94
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)