Jan 7, 2014, 9:24 AM EDT
Fresh off winning the gold medal in the 2014 World Juniors, Team Finland revealed its 2014 Winter Olympic roster.
The big X-Factor for Finland will likely be Mikko Koivu, who might not be available for the games after suffering an ankle injury. His older brother, 39-year-old Anaheim Ducks forward Saku Koivu, was left off the team.
Here’s the Finnish roster in full:
Goaltenders: Kari Lehtonen, Antti Niemi, Tuukka Rask
Forwards: Juhamatti Aaltonen, Aleksander Barkov, Valtteri Filppula, Mikael Granlund, Jussi Jokinen, Olli Jokinen, Mikko Koivu, Leo Komarov, Petri Kontiola, Lauri Korpikoski, Jori Lehterä, Antti Pihlström, Tuomo Ruutu, Teemu Selänne
UPDATE: Team Finland have been put in a tough spot after losing both Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula. They’ve been replaced by KHLers Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen.
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 17
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 70
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)