Jan 7, 2014, 11:49 PM EST
As some of us get older, it’s hard not to watch raucous celebrations and wonder if someone’s going to get injured. There’s only so much you can do about the random cruelty of injuries, however, as the Denver Post reports that Ryan O’Reilly jammed his shoulder celebrating this Paul Stastny goal in a seemingly mundane way:
He’s considered day-to-day with that shoulder injury, with his availability for Wednesday’s game against the Ottawa Senators currently unknown.
It’s not the only recent injury issue for Colorado, either, as Nathan MacKinnon took a puck off the foot. Luckily, the surging rookie seems like more of a sure thing than O’Reilly, according to the Denver Post.
Jan 29, 2015, 1:35 AM EST
Looked like L.A. was in serious trouble.
Jan 29, 2015, 12:30 AM EST
Washington is now three points back of Pittsburgh in the Metropolitan Division.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:51 PM EST
Weren’t at all inspired Tuesday.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:28 PM EST
That’s a nice set up.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:05 PM EST
Christian Ehrhoff was hurt on the play.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:43 PM EST
Had the edge in shots, and shot attempts, but only one point to show for.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
High expectations in Chicago.
Jan 28, 2015, 9:53 PM EST
“Feeling the flow. Working it. Working it.”
Jan 28, 2015, 9:39 PM EST
Western Conference foes.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:50 PM EST
Washington’s young forward landed some bombs.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:31 PM EST
His 28th of the season, kicking off Rivalry Night.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:14 PM EST
Now you can see who leads the league in Corsis!
Jan 28, 2015, 7:30 PM EST
They’ll take on Chicago at Staples.
Jan 28, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
Pens captain returns after missing Tuesday’s win over Winnipeg.
Jan 28, 2015, 6:30 PM EST
Rivalry night on NBCSN.
Jan 28, 2015, 5:55 PM EST
Is expected to be released today.
Jan 28, 2015, 5:21 PM EST
Sharks, Ducks, Kings, Flames, and Oilers will all have their affiliates in the west next season.
Jan 28, 2015, 4:44 PM EST
That’s a picture of Milwaukee.
Jan 28, 2015, 3:02 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings are bad at the shootout, and the Buffalo Sabres are good at it.
Jan 28, 2015, 2:15 PM EST
News and notes from around the crease…
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 0
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15