Jan 7, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
As some of us get older, it’s hard not to watch raucous celebrations and wonder if someone’s going to get injured. There’s only so much you can do about the random cruelty of injuries, however, as the Denver Post reports that Ryan O’Reilly jammed his shoulder celebrating this Paul Stastny goal in a seemingly mundane way:
He’s considered day-to-day with that shoulder injury, with his availability for Wednesday’s game against the Ottawa Senators currently unknown.
It’s not the only recent injury issue for Colorado, either, as Nathan MacKinnon took a puck off the foot. Luckily, the surging rookie seems like more of a sure thing than O’Reilly, according to the Denver Post.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 21
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 33
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 27
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 25
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 24
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 58
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6