Jan 7, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
As some of us get older, it’s hard not to watch raucous celebrations and wonder if someone’s going to get injured. There’s only so much you can do about the random cruelty of injuries, however, as the Denver Post reports that Ryan O’Reilly jammed his shoulder celebrating this Paul Stastny goal in a seemingly mundane way:
He’s considered day-to-day with that shoulder injury, with his availability for Wednesday’s game against the Ottawa Senators currently unknown.
It’s not the only recent injury issue for Colorado, either, as Nathan MacKinnon took a puck off the foot. Luckily, the surging rookie seems like more of a sure thing than O’Reilly, according to the Denver Post.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5