Jan 7, 2014, 11:49 PM EST
As some of us get older, it’s hard not to watch raucous celebrations and wonder if someone’s going to get injured. There’s only so much you can do about the random cruelty of injuries, however, as the Denver Post reports that Ryan O’Reilly jammed his shoulder celebrating this Paul Stastny goal in a seemingly mundane way:
He’s considered day-to-day with that shoulder injury, with his availability for Wednesday’s game against the Ottawa Senators currently unknown.
It’s not the only recent injury issue for Colorado, either, as Nathan MacKinnon took a puck off the foot. Luckily, the surging rookie seems like more of a sure thing than O’Reilly, according to the Denver Post.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 7
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2