Jan 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
The 12 teams competing for gold at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi — Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Latvia, Switzerland and Austria — have all submitted their 25-man rosters.
To make things easy for you, dearest PHT readers, we’ve decided to post them all here:
Play will begin on Feb. 12 with the Czech Republic taking on Sweden in the tournament-opening game. All 12 teams qualify for the playoff round, with the group winners and top second-place team earning automatic berths into the quarterfinals.
The playoff round will be played on Feb. 18, the quarterfinals on Feb. 19. The semis will be played on Feb. 21, the bronze medal game on the 22nd and the gold medal match on the 23rd.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32