Jan 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
The 12 teams competing for gold at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi — Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Latvia, Switzerland and Austria — have all submitted their 25-man rosters.
To make things easy for you, dearest PHT readers, we’ve decided to post them all here:
Play will begin on Feb. 12 with the Czech Republic taking on Sweden in the tournament-opening game. All 12 teams qualify for the playoff round, with the group winners and top second-place team earning automatic berths into the quarterfinals.
The playoff round will be played on Feb. 18, the quarterfinals on Feb. 19. The semis will be played on Feb. 21, the bronze medal game on the 22nd and the gold medal match on the 23rd.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 0
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 0
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 19
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45