Jan 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
The 12 teams competing for gold at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi — Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Latvia, Switzerland and Austria — have all submitted their 25-man rosters.
To make things easy for you, dearest PHT readers, we’ve decided to post them all here:
Play will begin on Feb. 12 with the Czech Republic taking on Sweden in the tournament-opening game. All 12 teams qualify for the playoff round, with the group winners and top second-place team earning automatic berths into the quarterfinals.
The playoff round will be played on Feb. 18, the quarterfinals on Feb. 19. The semis will be played on Feb. 21, the bronze medal game on the 22nd and the gold medal match on the 23rd.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 75
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 33
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Expansion process underway as NHL sends out applications (94)
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues (76)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)