Jan 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
The 12 teams competing for gold at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi — Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Latvia, Switzerland and Austria — have all submitted their 25-man rosters.
To make things easy for you, dearest PHT readers, we’ve decided to post them all here:
Play will begin on Feb. 12 with the Czech Republic taking on Sweden in the tournament-opening game. All 12 teams qualify for the playoff round, with the group winners and top second-place team earning automatic berths into the quarterfinals.
The playoff round will be played on Feb. 18, the quarterfinals on Feb. 19. The semis will be played on Feb. 21, the bronze medal game on the 22nd and the gold medal match on the 23rd.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)