Jan 6, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Just a reminder that Hockey Canada will announce its 2014 Olympic roster tomorrow morning in Toronto. We’ll probably write a post or two about it, if you think hockey fans might be interested in the topic.
Who will make it? Who won’t? Well, TSN’s Bob McKenzie is pretty plugged in with the decision-makers, and he announced his projections yesterday on Twitter.
And yes, PK Subban made McKenzie’s list.
Now, the following list isn’t set in stone; it’s just his best guess. We’ll know its real accuracy tomorrow.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)