Jan 5, 2014, 11:39 PM EDT
Not much has been updated about Kassian’s condition, although NHL.com’s Curtis Zupke does report that he’s listed as day-to-day, according to John Tortorella. (Torts said the same about Roberto Luongo.)
All things considered, day-to-day doesn’t sound too bad considering how frightening that moment was.
As far as the game itself, the Canucks nearly snagged a win despite the Ducks’ 49-20 shot advantage, but Corey Perry‘s OT-winner gave Anaheim the W.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18