Jan 5, 2014, 11:39 PM EST
Not much has been updated about Kassian’s condition, although NHL.com’s Curtis Zupke does report that he’s listed as day-to-day, according to John Tortorella. (Torts said the same about Roberto Luongo.)
All things considered, day-to-day doesn’t sound too bad considering how frightening that moment was.
As far as the game itself, the Canucks nearly snagged a win despite the Ducks’ 49-20 shot advantage, but Corey Perry‘s OT-winner gave Anaheim the W.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11