Jan 4, 2014, 6:07 PM EST
On the bright side, Ekman-Larsson might not be sidelined for too long. Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett estimated that the 22-year-old could be back as soon as Tuesday’s game against the Calgary Flames.
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ Derek McKenzie received a three-game suspension for this check on “OEL,” which hurt the talented Swedish blueliner:
Doan, 37, was just cleared on Friday after being sidelined since Dec. 4 with Rocky Mountain fever.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11