Jan 4, 2014, 6:07 PM EDT
On the bright side, Ekman-Larsson might not be sidelined for too long. Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett estimated that the 22-year-old could be back as soon as Tuesday’s game against the Calgary Flames.
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ Derek McKenzie received a three-game suspension for this check on “OEL,” which hurt the talented Swedish blueliner:
Doan, 37, was just cleared on Friday after being sidelined since Dec. 4 with Rocky Mountain fever.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5