Jan 4, 2014, 6:07 PM EST
On the bright side, Ekman-Larsson might not be sidelined for too long. Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett estimated that the 22-year-old could be back as soon as Tuesday’s game against the Calgary Flames.
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ Derek McKenzie received a three-game suspension for this check on “OEL,” which hurt the talented Swedish blueliner:
Doan, 37, was just cleared on Friday after being sidelined since Dec. 4 with Rocky Mountain fever.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5