Jan 3, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Eberle, 23, was hurt during Thursday’s 5-1 loss to San Jose after colliding with Sharks forward Logan Couture. While the injury will sideline him for tonight, it’s not believed to be serious and Eberle could be back in the lineup for Sunday’s game against Tampa Bay.
The former first-round pick has been extremely durable over the last few seasons, playing in every game this year and all 48 during last year’s lockout-shortened campaign. In 2011-12, Eberle only missed four games total.
Eberle has 12 goals and 33 points this season, second on the team behind Taylor Hall.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 2
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 0
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 13
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 1
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 4
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)