Jan 3, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
Leopold, 33, suffered ligament damage in his right hand on Nov. 7 versus Calgary and has been out ever since, missing 26 regular season contests while rehabbing the injury. Prior to getting hurt, he’d played in 13 games for the Blues and registered two assists with a plus-1 rating.
Earlier today, the Blues put forward Adam Cracknell on waivers, a move to clear up roster space as several injured Blues are slowly returning to health. Forward Ryan Reaves, who missed extensive time with a broken hand, was activated from IR on Thursday and played in St. Louis’ 5-0 win over Los Angeles last night.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54