Jan 3, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
Leopold, 33, suffered ligament damage in his right hand on Nov. 7 versus Calgary and has been out ever since, missing 26 regular season contests while rehabbing the injury. Prior to getting hurt, he’d played in 13 games for the Blues and registered two assists with a plus-1 rating.
Earlier today, the Blues put forward Adam Cracknell on waivers, a move to clear up roster space as several injured Blues are slowly returning to health. Forward Ryan Reaves, who missed extensive time with a broken hand, was activated from IR on Thursday and played in St. Louis’ 5-0 win over Los Angeles last night.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9