Jan 3, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
Leopold, 33, suffered ligament damage in his right hand on Nov. 7 versus Calgary and has been out ever since, missing 26 regular season contests while rehabbing the injury. Prior to getting hurt, he’d played in 13 games for the Blues and registered two assists with a plus-1 rating.
Earlier today, the Blues put forward Adam Cracknell on waivers, a move to clear up roster space as several injured Blues are slowly returning to health. Forward Ryan Reaves, who missed extensive time with a broken hand, was activated from IR on Thursday and played in St. Louis’ 5-0 win over Los Angeles last night.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2