Jan 3, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
Leopold, 33, suffered ligament damage in his right hand on Nov. 7 versus Calgary and has been out ever since, missing 26 regular season contests while rehabbing the injury. Prior to getting hurt, he’d played in 13 games for the Blues and registered two assists with a plus-1 rating.
Earlier today, the Blues put forward Adam Cracknell on waivers, a move to clear up roster space as several injured Blues are slowly returning to health. Forward Ryan Reaves, who missed extensive time with a broken hand, was activated from IR on Thursday and played in St. Louis’ 5-0 win over Los Angeles last night.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5