Jan 2, 2014, 11:39 PM EST
The L.A. Kings and St. Louis Blues have played some close, fiercely competitive games against each other in recent memory, including back to their playoff series last spring.
The Kings, one point ahead of the Vancouver Canucks for the third spot in the Pacific Division, have lost five consecutive games, including Thursday’s defeat.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11