Jan 1, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
Corey Crawford is back for Chicago.
After missing 10 games, Crawford will get the start against the New York Islanders on Thursday night on Long Island. Crawford’s last start came on December 8 against Florida and he left the game with an injury after 13 minutes.
CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers shares that Antti Raanta will backup Crawford. Jason LaBarbera, who was acquired to be the backup to Raanta while Crawford and Nikolai Khabibulin were out, will also travel with the team. Considering the Blackhawks’ luck with goalie injuries this season, it’s most likely better to be safe than sorry.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)