Dec 30, 2013, 9:17 PM EST
If you prefer to make arguments with highlight reel goals instead of statistics, you might want to point to this goal from Monday’s game against the Washington Capitals, as Ryan made a nifty play to set up Turris’ nifty tally:
Update: That beauty ended up being the game-winner as Ottawa beat Washington 3-1 tonight.
* – Granted, Turris has been there since being moved in 2011-12, but still.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8