Dec 30, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
If you prefer to make arguments with highlight reel goals instead of statistics, you might want to point to this goal from Monday’s game against the Washington Capitals, as Ryan made a nifty play to set up Turris’ nifty tally:
Update: That beauty ended up being the game-winner as Ottawa beat Washington 3-1 tonight.
* – Granted, Turris has been there since being moved in 2011-12, but still.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20