Dec 30, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
If you prefer to make arguments with highlight reel goals instead of statistics, you might want to point to this goal from Monday’s game against the Washington Capitals, as Ryan made a nifty play to set up Turris’ nifty tally:
Update: That beauty ended up being the game-winner as Ottawa beat Washington 3-1 tonight.
* – Granted, Turris has been there since being moved in 2011-12, but still.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5