Dec 30, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
There was a positive sight on the ice prior to Bruins practice on Monday — Loui Eriksson skated (for what was believed to be the first time) in what was seen as a big development after suffering his second concussion in 45 days.
In related news, the B’s recalled defenseman Kevan Miller from AHL Providence on an emergency basis. Miller has appeared with nine games with Boston this season after earning his first NHL recall on November 20, making his NHL debut on November 21 against the St. Louis Blues at TD Garden.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25