Dec 30, 2013, 11:26 AM EST
There was a positive sight on the ice prior to Bruins practice on Monday — Loui Eriksson skated (for what was believed to be the first time) in what was seen as a big development after suffering his second concussion in 45 days.
In related news, the B’s recalled defenseman Kevan Miller from AHL Providence on an emergency basis. Miller has appeared with nine games with Boston this season after earning his first NHL recall on November 20, making his NHL debut on November 21 against the St. Louis Blues at TD Garden.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5