Dec 30, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
There was a positive sight on the ice prior to Bruins practice on Monday — Loui Eriksson skated (for what was believed to be the first time) in what was seen as a big development after suffering his second concussion in 45 days.
In related news, the B’s recalled defenseman Kevan Miller from AHL Providence on an emergency basis. Miller has appeared with nine games with Boston this season after earning his first NHL recall on November 20, making his NHL debut on November 21 against the St. Louis Blues at TD Garden.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 0
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 40
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 29
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8