Dec 29, 2013, 6:05 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues’ lineup will look different coming off an impressive comeback win against the Chicago Blackhawks. Vladimir Sobotka and Derek Roy will return from their issues while David Backes (upper body) and Adam Cracknell (healthy scratch) shuffle out of the lineup against the Dallas Stars, NHL.com’s Lou Korac reports.
Sergey Andronov continues to pinball from the AHL and NHL, but it hasn’t resulted in him seeing some time at the top level, as he’ll be a scratch alongside Cracknell.
These are not the only interesting lineup notes for the Blues, as Brian Elliott gets the start after getting the win following a short night for Jaroslav Halak on Saturday. Could there be a bit of a goalie controversy brewing again in St. Louis?
The Stars may give Elliott a challenge, too, as they’re coming off a nice win against the Nashville Predators on Friday.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 7
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 19
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 84
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 68
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (84)