Dec 28, 2013, 12:31 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins welcomed Daniel Paille (concussion) back to their lineup on Friday for Boston’s 5-0 victory over Ottawa. On top of that, blueliner Adam McQuaid (lower body) returned on Monday, but their luck when it comes to injuries hasn’t reversed entirely.
Seidenberg has been ruled out for Saturday’s game in Ottawa, but his availability beyond that has yet to be determined.
“He’s being evaluated right now,” Bruins coach Claude Julien said.
Boston will certainly miss his presence if he’s gone for any extended period of time. He’s been averaging 21:50 minutes per game and is the team leader in blocked shots.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)