Dec 28, 2013, 12:31 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins welcomed Daniel Paille (concussion) back to their lineup on Friday for Boston’s 5-0 victory over Ottawa. On top of that, blueliner Adam McQuaid (lower body) returned on Monday, but their luck when it comes to injuries hasn’t reversed entirely.
Seidenberg has been ruled out for Saturday’s game in Ottawa, but his availability beyond that has yet to be determined.
“He’s being evaluated right now,” Bruins coach Claude Julien said.
Boston will certainly miss his presence if he’s gone for any extended period of time. He’s been averaging 21:50 minutes per game and is the team leader in blocked shots.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 0
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 19
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20