Dec 28, 2013, 12:31 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins welcomed Daniel Paille (concussion) back to their lineup on Friday for Boston’s 5-0 victory over Ottawa. On top of that, blueliner Adam McQuaid (lower body) returned on Monday, but their luck when it comes to injuries hasn’t reversed entirely.
Seidenberg has been ruled out for Saturday’s game in Ottawa, but his availability beyond that has yet to be determined.
“He’s being evaluated right now,” Bruins coach Claude Julien said.
Boston will certainly miss his presence if he’s gone for any extended period of time. He’s been averaging 21:50 minutes per game and is the team leader in blocked shots.
- With Dubinsky locked up, Jackets next task is re-signing Johansen 6
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 26
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 39
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 69
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 170
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 57
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (170)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (69)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (59)