Dec 28, 2013, 12:31 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins welcomed Daniel Paille (concussion) back to their lineup on Friday for Boston’s 5-0 victory over Ottawa. On top of that, blueliner Adam McQuaid (lower body) returned on Monday, but their luck when it comes to injuries hasn’t reversed entirely.
Seidenberg has been ruled out for Saturday’s game in Ottawa, but his availability beyond that has yet to be determined.
“He’s being evaluated right now,” Bruins coach Claude Julien said.
Boston will certainly miss his presence if he’s gone for any extended period of time. He’s been averaging 21:50 minutes per game and is the team leader in blocked shots.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25