Dec 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings are hoping to avoid three consecutive losses against the Florida Panthers on Saturday, but at least one of their players lost something already tonight. Specifically, Daniel Cleary lost a tooth.
It doesn’t sound like the 35-year-old will miss much time because of that lost tooth, however, as he continued to play in the game. Here’s a GIF of the tooth-yanking scene, via Fox Sports Detroit by way of The Score.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53