Dec 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings are hoping to avoid three consecutive losses against the Florida Panthers on Saturday, but at least one of their players lost something already tonight. Specifically, Daniel Cleary lost a tooth.
It doesn’t sound like the 35-year-old will miss much time because of that lost tooth, however, as he continued to play in the game. Here’s a GIF of the tooth-yanking scene, via Fox Sports Detroit by way of The Score.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13