Dec 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings are hoping to avoid three consecutive losses against the Florida Panthers on Saturday, but at least one of their players lost something already tonight. Specifically, Daniel Cleary lost a tooth.
It doesn’t sound like the 35-year-old will miss much time because of that lost tooth, however, as he continued to play in the game. Here’s a GIF of the tooth-yanking scene, via Fox Sports Detroit by way of The Score.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5