Dec 27, 2013, 6:10 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins have dealt with more than their fair share of injuries recently, but they got some good news on that front today. Forward Daniel Paille is ready to return from a concussion after a seven-game absence.
Paille isn’t a major offensive threat, but they could certainly use the depth given that fellow forwards Shawn Thornton (suspension), Loui Eriksson (concussion), and Chris Kelly (broken fibula) are all unavailable. Paille is also likely to help kill penalties now that he’s back.
The Bruins have just a three-point cushion on the Atlantic Division title going into this contest. Meanwhile the Senators are four points shy of a postseason of the final Wild Card spot.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 14
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 19
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 88
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 70
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 167
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)