Dec 24, 2013, 1:03 PM EDT
One day after a bad 4-3 shootout loss to Calgary — one in which they blew a two-goal lead in the third period — the Blues sent forwards Dmitry Jaskin and Chris Porter to AHL Chicago.
Jaskin, 20, was the club’s second-round pick (41st overall) at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft and has been a good scorer in the American league this season, with 17 points in 20 games. He made his ’13-14 season debut last night against Calgary and finished with no points and two shots in 11:12 TOI.
Porter, 29, has appeared in six games this season for the Blues (he did not take part in the loss to the Flames, however.) He’s scoreless this season and has yet to rediscover chemistry with his CPR linemates from last year — Ryan Reaves and Adam Cracknell — as Cracknell has only played 12 games for the Blues this year while Reaves is currently on IR with a broken hand.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 14
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 22
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (56)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)